The Museum of the National Bank of Belgium is primarily geared towards secondary school teachers and children.
The Museum’s city centre location , just a stone’s throw from the Central Station, makes it easy to combine a visit within its walls with other cultural landmarks in Brussels.
It has an interesting offer for teaching staff:
- Guided tours for school groups  (minimum 10 participants – free of charge – reservation required);
- Educational pack  for preparing visits to the Museum;
- Annual seminars for teachers  on specific economic themes (free of charge – reservation required);
- Games for the youngest visitors , to give them a chance to explore the Museum while having some fun.
- Animated films and videos  translating a lot of economic terminology and concepts into a clear and colourful language.
Further useful information:
- Information file “The National Bank of Belgium Museum” 
- Brochure “The National Bank of Belgium’s museum, a historical building” 
- Glossary of economic and financial terms