The Museum of the National Bank of Belgium applies the security measures for museums.
- Wearing a face mask is no longer mandatory. However, it remains strongly recommended, especially for vulnerable persons.
- Hand sanitiser dispensers are located at various points around the museum.
- A single route has been organized. Please follow the set direction and maintain social distancing.
- The audio guides and headphones are disinfected after each use.
- Styluses are provided for use on the various touch screens in the museum.
Please note that these measures are subject to change according to current events.