Every year the National Bank organises specialised seminars for secondary-school Economics teachers.
- October 2015: Les banques centrales, pour quoi faire / Wat doen centrale banken eigenlijk?
- October 2014: Nieuwe kijk op de nationale rekeningen – Nouveaux regards sur les comptes nationaux
- October 2013: Gathering and using microeconomic data: What are the benefits for the economy, citizens and teachers?
- October 2012: The stability of the financial system. Why and how?
- October 2011: The Belgian Economy During and After the Economic Crisis
- October 2010: The Labour Market: Structure and Turnover
- October 2009: Understanding Economic Indicators
- October 2008: How to Preserve the Purchasing Power of the Euro
Other past events for teaching staff:
- December 2010: Belgostat (Presentation, in French)
- February 2010: Presentation of the Bank’s Annual Report 2009 for Teaching Staff