The Museum of the National Bank of Belgium is primarily geared towards secondary school teachers and children.
The Museum’s city centre location, just a stone’s throw from the Central Station, makes it easy to combine a visit within its walls with other cultural landmarks in Brussels.
It has an interesting offer for teaching staff:
- Guided tours for school groups (free of charge – reservation required);
- Educational pack for preparing visits to the Museum;
- Annual seminars for teachers on specific economic themes (free of charge – reservation required);
- Games for the youngest visitors, to give them a chance to explore the Museum while having some fun.
Further useful information:
- On-line educational resources
- Information sheets: economic terms and concepts
- Glossary of economic and financial terms